Become a Seed Savers Exchange member during October to take advantage of these special offers:
Join Seed Savers and get a one-year subscription to Fine Gardening magazine – all for one low price of $59.99. Save $10 with this limited-time offer. Click here to join.
Join Seed Savers and get three issues of Grow – all for one low price of $55.00. This is 38% off the cover price. Click here to join.
Seed Savers Exchange is a non-profit organization with a mission to conserve and promote America’s culturally diverse but endangered garden and food crop heritage for future generations by collecting, growing, and sharing heirloom seeds and plants.
In order to fulfill our mission, we:
- Maintain thousands of varieties of different plant types in one of the largest seed banks of its kind in North America
- Regenerate seed in isolation gardens and store them in ideal conditions
- Document valuable cultural information on varieties and their histories
- Distribute heirloom varieties to members and the public through the Seed Savers Exchange Yearbook and the Seed Savers Exchange Catalog
We rely on membership to support our organization and to help sustain the diversity of heirlooms in our seed bank. Join the 13,000 other gardeners and seed savers who support our mission!
Learn more about Seed Savers Exchange in this video:
Exerpt taken from “Garden Guardians” by Alyssa Gammelgaard and Bryce Kilker.
A Seed Savers Exchange membership entitles you to a variety of benefits:
Access to the Seed Savers Exchange Yearbook and online seed exchange, an exclusive network of SSE members sharing over 12,000 unique plant varieties with one another
- The Heritage Farm Companion, an award-winning quarterly membership publication
- 10% off all purchases from SSE’s catalog, website, and Visitors Center
- Discounts on registration for workshops and events
- Enrollment in the American Horticultural Society’s Reciprocal Admissions Program, offering free admission to botanical gardens, arboreta, and conservatories across the country.
Show your support for pure seed and good food by becoming a Seed Savers Exchange member today.